Friday, December 31, 2010

Thank you 2010

This year was a challenging for me, lots of changes, lots of issues to deal with, and yet I'm here at the end a better person having gone through it all. I am very grateful for everyone that has touched me this year, and has blessed me with their thoughts, actions, and words. Their kindness and compassion are what fuels my soul, to become a better person.

I pray that 2011 bring you all peace, health, happiness, and joy, and that you all may see the beauty and the wonder that life has to offer.

As for me, I weighed myself this morning and ummm ... I'm absolutely shocked! I'm pretty much a Vegetarian, work out regularly, sometimes intensely, and man, I've picked up a few pounds. It is my wake up call, and I'm definitely gonna do something about it, starting right now. In fact, I just got back from the gym and did an hour's worth of work. Well, anyway, it's all a part of the struggle and process, I'm thankful I have the ability to try and be better.

Happy New Year! Enjoy 2011! And be thankful for 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment