Friday, January 14, 2011

Thankful

I always seem to "get more spiritual" in challenging times of my life. I guess that's because I'm so busy these days, and when things are going well, I forget to thank God for everything he's done for me. And yet, during my trying times, is when I "ask" God for strength and resolution, but still forget to be thankful.

I was reminded of such behavior by a dear friend, and it made all the difference in the world. When I started to look at my life, and see everything in a bigger picture, I started to see that my trials and tribulations aren't as big as I previously thought, that I had so much in my life to be thankful for.

My challenge is to always be thankful, to see the small things in life, appreciate them and be happy and peaceful, despite whatever chaos or drama there is.

I wish you peace and happiness, as well as a sense of thankfulness in your life, and hope it brings you a moment of calm like it has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment