Thursday, July 22, 2010

Aryuvedic Cleanse - Day 4 of 4

Starting the last day, 3 meals to go.  I actually don't dread these last three meals, I'm looking forward to them, savoring them.  Usually at the end of a cleanse, I'm more concerned about the food I miss, rather than the food I'm actually eating, and the last thing I want to do is eat more of at the end.  On the contrary, with a bit more spice and flavor, I'll likely include this type of food regularly in my diet.  It is simple to make, easy to digest, and quite affordable.

I feel great, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.  Centered, relaxed, at one with my thoughts and feelings, and in control of my anxious moments, letting them be, letting them pass through without dwelling, without judgment.  I think the self massage and the hot baths really put it all together.  You can't help but be physically changed after working on your skin for 4 days in a row.  It's a great feeling. I also feel lighter and cleaner, less bloated, less inflamed.  My fingers feel skinny, which is a detox sign, or an indication of weight or water loss.  I've felt that before when I was on a 30-day raw food diet.

The day after the cleanse (Day 5) is supposed to be when things that to 'purge' for lack of a better word.  I'm to take a grip of purgative herbs the night before, and things are about the cleanse themselves.  I'm not sure that will happen to me, because as a Vegan, my digestion is already decent.  But, we'll see.  It would be great to cleanse and purge, as is expected by the cleanse.

As always, I do wish you a healthy and happy day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment