Sunday, October 17, 2010

P90X Lean - Week 10 of 13

Week #10 is done, uneventful and clean.  I got through all of the workouts with no problem, doing most of the early in the morning, starting around 5am or so.  The exception was KenpoX on Saturday, which I did outside in a park around 9am.  It was a nice change of pace, seeing the sky and clouds and the airplanes overhead while prepping for KenpoX.  Lots of people were looking and gazing at me, while I was looking at my laptop following Tony H's directions.  I took it "easy" during "YogaX" this week, because Back/Biceps on W was pretty demanding on my back.  So, I took out the push-ups and did cobra instead of upward-dog for the first 45 minutes, and that alone makes the YogaX workout about 50% easier, I would estimate.

My body is feeling great, I feel strong and still flexible, and I think the 3 sessions of Yoga (2 outside of P90X) + XStretch is really what does it for me.  I'm still keeping the weights light, and I like it like that.  I honestly think, for me, flexibility is as or more important and building strength.

Diet-wise, things are really good.  I've discovered dinner salads again and started enjoying them and that helping my digestion, energy levels, etc.  The more green leafy greens and fresh fruits I get, the better I feel, the better my performance.  I will keep that up this week.

Onto Week #11, which is essentially "Plan A" of the P90X Classic routines for strength minus Legs/Back.

M:  Chest/Back, Ab RipperX AM - Studio Yoga PM
TU: CardioX AM - Studio Yoga PM
W: Shoulders/Arms, Ab RipperX
TH: YogaX
F: Core Synergistics
SA: KenpoX
SU: XStretch

No comments:

Post a Comment