Monday, August 23, 2010

P90X Lean - Week 2 of 13

Week #2 is done, and thank goodness, it was not as brutal as Week #1.  I think my body got accustomed to some of the movements and sequences again, and I was better prepared to pace myself through the whole week.  What complicated matters this week was that I had a Yoga Weekend in the City, 8 classes in 3 days, which I will detail in the next blog.  So that meant P90X for F, SAT, and SUN, took a break for the destruction and peace that mass Yoga can bring.

So, I did the main routine from M -> TH, Core Synergistic, CardioX, Shoulders/Arms/AbRipperX/YogaX.  F, I did 4 (yes 4) Yoga classes from starting at 6 am and ending at midnight.  SAT, I did 2 challenging Yoga classes, and SUN, 1 challenging class and 1 easy one.

Week 3 is a clone of Weeks 1 and 2.

M: Core Synergistics AM, Studio Yoga PM
TU: CardioX AM, Studio Yoga PM
W: Shoulders and Arms and AbRipperX AM
TH: YogaX AM
F: Legs and Back AM
SA: KenpoX AM, Studio Yoga AM
SU: XStretch AM

No comments:

Post a Comment