Sunday, August 29, 2010

P90X Lean - Week 3 of 13

Week #3 is done, and the first 'block' with it.  P90X is divided up into 3 blocks, with 1 week 'recovery blocks' built in between.  I got through the week unscathed, and my body felt pretty good throughout.  In addition to the routine, I also did Yoga on M, TU, and SA.  The XStretch on Sunday was particularly nice, sometimes just getting in a nice and easy stretch makes all the difference in the world. 

Diet wise, I'm continuing to struggle a bit.  That's the hardest part of P90X, to get your food right.  I will need to continue to press this week to get it right, get enough high quality calories and fiber to make a difference.  I feel great through, stronger, but still flexible.  I did feel a bit sleepy late in the week, probably due to a lack of sleep and some long days at work.

Week 4 is a recovery week (no weight training), with Weeks 5-7 starting a new block of training.

M:  YogaX AM, Studio Yoga PM
TU: Core Synergistics AM, Studio Yoga PM
W: KenpoX AM
TH: XStretch AM
F: CardioX AM
SA: YogaX AM, Studio Yoga AM
SU: XStretch AM

No comments:

Post a Comment